Since opening in 1992, Aldeen Golf Club has earned a reputation as one of the finest golf facilities of its type in the nation. Voted one of the 50 Best Golf Clubs in the U.S. (with greens fees under $50) by Golf Magazine and given 4 ½ stars by Golf Digest Magazine, Aldeen is truly a “must play” course in the Midwest.
Get with the program
Aldeen Golf Club is encouraging local businesses to utilize this outstanding facility for its customers, clients, vendors and employees with the Aldeen Advantage Program.
The new Aldeen Advantage Program provides your business with:
- An easy, economical way to entertain vendors or clients, thank customers or reward employees!
- A discount of up to 75% off of normal rates!
- Convenient pre-printed bar coded tickets (good for two players and a cart and range balls)
A deductible entertainment expense that may be more financially advantageous than other “corporate membership” programs.
How it works
Businesses purchase one of the three different packages listed below and receive pre-printed coupons to enjoy a great round of golf with a cart and complimentary range balls. The coupons can be given to clients, employees, customers or anyone of the companies choosing. The coupons are valid for any available tee time 7 days a week (weekends and holidays after 10am).
- Red Program: 25 foursomes (100 rounds): $3,600
- White Program: 50 foursomes (200 rounds): $4,500
- Blue Program: 75 foursomes (300 rounds): $5,400
Tee times can be made up to 7 days in advance by calling 815-282-GOLF x3, toll free at 1-888-4-ALDEEN, or on line at aldeengolfclub.com.
The Aldeen Advantage coupons are for twosomes with a cart and range balls. They may be used for one player but the other player is then forfeited. Coupons may not be resold. Coupons must be used by the end of the season in which they are purchased.
The program fee is payable at the time of purchase.